GlenEllynLife.com is actively seeking individuals to serve on its Editorial Board. If you or someone you know is interested and has the following qualifications, please contact the email@example.com.
- have intimate knowledge of Glen Ellyn history, present and future
- can work in a positive tone to improve overall conditions in Glen Ellyn
- work well with others
- have relationships with people serving in leadership roles (commissions, board, leaders of groups)
- are articulate and can be contacted easily when an issue arises
- willing to write articles or OP-ED about a topic with particular knowledge, experience or expertise
Do you have a passion for Glen Ellyn and want to share your thoughts and ideas with others?
There are 2 ways to contribute:
#1) Create content: news, articles, in-depth stories, events, investigative reporting, art or photography. We're actively looking for writers, editors and multi-media gurus (photography and video) to be voices reflecting relevant information specific to Glen Ellyn.
#2) Share your thoughts on topics by commenting on articles or news blogs. By creating an account, you can request updates on news and events relevant to your interests when they happen. Sign up today!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630 469-4658 for more information about ways you can help.